Workforce Development – For high school students and adults
- We work with learners in groups or individually to help them understand the current and future workforce needs, including trends in workforce needs, talent needs and relevant educational/skills preparation.
- We work with learners to provide information about the precise education and support services that align their education with skills that prepare them for the workforce.
- We help learners align curriculum with relevant career pathways to boost their preparation for the workplace.
- We give presentations and workshops at schools and other locations.
- We help students through the college application process, step by step. We find it best to start during their high school junior year. But we can serve students at any stage in high school.
- We work with students in groups or individually to provide information, tips and strategies proved to be successful in developing proper time-management skills and study techniques in preparation for success in college.
- We help students with their educational and career pathway planning. We do this by helping high school students to start thinking about college majors/minors and connecting college experiences to the job market and/or graduate and professional programs.
- We give presentations and workshops at schools.