ED-Prep Consulting provides college preparation for high school students (9th – 12th grades) and college students (primarily freshmen and sophomores). These are students in transition from the secondary school environment to the higher education environment. Many students are either not properly prepared for this transition, or the preparation is flawed and inadequate. As a result, they make poor choices about colleges (institutional fit), majors and how to be successful when they get into college. ED-Prep Consulting will solve this problem by working directly with individual students:
For secondary school students (9th–12th graders):
- ED-Prep Consulting will provide comprehensive understanding, college preparation services, and support before, during, and after the college application process for juniors and seniors in high schools.
- ED-Prep Consulting will provide information that will empower high school students to make informed choices about their educational and career pathways – this includes advising and coaching.
- ED-Prep Consulting provides help with college readiness by working with high school students to develop effective study habits.
For college students (primarily freshmen and sophomores):
- ED-Prep Consulting will work with college students (especially freshmen and sophomores), through advising and coaching, to develop effective study habits for success throughout their college career.
- ED-Prep Consulting will provide information that will empower college students to make informed choices about their educational and career pathways.
- ED-Prep Consulting will help college students through the process of selecting majors and minors that make sense for the individual student and the future market place.
These college preparation services provided to individual high school students and college students will result in well-informed, high-quality decision-making, by the student. This, in turn, leads to positive student outcomes. Contact Ed-Prep Consulting today for more information.